Introduction: Smartphone Holder/amplifier With LED
My first instructable. I chose to make this instructable because I think it will help those people, like me, who put their phones anywhere. It will help us to prevent our phones from being misplaced. I also added features like LED and it can also amplify naturally the sound/music of/on your phone. It’s best used in a room.
Step 1: Materials
- Bamboo (chassis)
- LED (In this case Blue, Orange, Green, and RGB multicolor)
- 9V battery
- Jumper wire
- Push to make switch (2 way)
- Battery snap
- 1k ohms resistor
- Soldering iron and solder
- Glue gun with glue stick
Step 2: First the Circuit
- R1 = 1k Ohms
- D1 = RGB Multi-color LED
- D2 = Blue LED
- D3 = Orange LED
- D4 = Green LED
- Voltage source = 9v Batter
Use jumper wires to connect everything. Solder properly.
Step 3: Chassis
- Split the bamboo into two.
- Create a hole in the middle of the bamboo where the phone will fit inside it.
- Create small holes on desired places to place the LED.
- Create a small hole anywhere you want for the switch.
Step 4: Let's Combine Everything
- Put the circuit inside the bamboo and use glue gun to manage the cables.
- The challenge here is cable management. It must be according to your design.
- Make sure the LED will get into their places without breaking the wire.
Step 5: Optional
If you will notice the bottom of the bamboo, the multi-color LED is more noticeable thanks to the help of a plastic cover which I found on a broken speaker.