Introduction: Smiley Balls for Kids Party
These Smiley balls are made of Balloons filled with Flour. You can make them in different colors with different smileys for kids party
Step 1: What You Need
- Different colored Balloons minimum 2 in each color. Here I have taken 2 yellow balloons
- An empty water bottle
- One cup of Flour. Any flour will do.
- Fevicol or any such synthetic glue
- Marker pen
- One A4 size sheet. you can take any size of sheet as available
Step 2: Make a Funnel With the A4 Sheet
- Fold and make a funnel shape with the A4 sheet. This will be used to fill the flour inside the balloons.
Step 3: Filling Flour Into Water Bottle
- Cut the bottom edge of the funnel to make a small hole
- Place the funnel into the empty water bottle
- Pour the flour into the water bottle through funnel
Step 4: Filling Flour Into the Balloon
- Blow the balloon and cover the mouth of the water bottle with balloon as shown
- Invert the bottle and lightly shake so that the flour falls into the balloon
- Fill the balloon so that it makes a round shape.
- While filling the bottle the air in the balloon will escape into the bottle and fill the void
Step 5: Remove the Balloon From Bottle
- After filling the flour remove the balloon from the mouth of the water bottle
- Cut the mouth of the balloon with scissors
Step 6: Covering With Another Balloon
- Add small drop of fevicol or any other synthetic adhesive on the mouth of the flour filled balloon
- Take the other balloon and cut its mouth too
- Stretch the balloon over the mouth of the flour-filled balloon and cover it
- After some time the glue will dry up and seal the mouth
Step 7: Make Smileys With a Marker Pen
Now you can draw the smileys on the flour-filled balloons.
Make as many as possible with different colors with different patterns. The kids will love them.