Did you ever have the problem of not knowing what to drink on a hot day. Well, my friends and my family experience this problem. Therefore, I thought I would create this instructable to help them and hopefully many more.
Step 1: Materials
I am going to show you how to create 2 simple Smoothies.
Smoothie 1: It is a Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Smoothie 2; It is a Kiwi Banana Smoothie
The video shows you the materials you need for both:
Step 2: Cutting the Bananas and the Kiwis
- First you get 2 bananas and 2-3 Kiwis
- You place the Fruits on a breadboard
- First you take care of the Bananas: take of the skin and cut the bananas in small pieces
- Now you take care of the Kiwis: Cut of the skin with a knife.
- Then cut the kiwi without skin in small pieces
Step 3: Putting the Fruits in a Blender
- After you cut the bananas and the Kiwis
- Put the fruits into a blender
- Try to first place the kiwis and in top the bananas
- Pour some water into the blender
- Turn on the blender for about 1 mInute
- After turning it off do not pour out the smoothie inside
Step 4: Adding Orange Juice and a Little More Water
- Because the almost done smoothie is still in the blender pour 1 glass of water inside
- Pour 2 glasses of orange juice into the blender
- Turn on the blender for another 20 seconds
- Now your first Smoothie is done
- You can pour it in your glass
Step 5: Second Smoothie
Now we start with the second Smoothie. This smoothie is a Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
- Gather 1 Banana and 10 Strawberries
- Get a Board and a knife to cut the fruits
- take of the skin of the banana and cut the bananas and strawberries into small pieces
Step 6: Blending
- Put the fruits into the blender
- First put the strawberries and on top the bananas
- Then Pour 2 cups of water in the blender
- Pour 2 spoons of lemon Syrup in the blender also if you want to but 2 spoons of Honey into the blender
- Now Start the Blender
- You should stop it after 1 minute and 30 seconds
Step 7: Finished Both Smoothies
Now you finished both of the smoothies. I hope they taste good and that I could help you.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.