Tutorial to make polymer clay s'mores!
Step 1: Supplies
Cookie cutters- mini rectangle and square
Tools- roller, dotting tool, straightedge (plastic, or cardboard, or a straight cookie cutter, nothing sharp), clean workspace, oven, and metal or glass pan.
Eye pin or head pin (optional)
Step 2: Step 1
Step 3: Step 2
2. Take some clay and knead it until it’s soft. Now roll it out-make sure there is enough for the square cookie cutter to cut 2 squares.
Step 4: Step 3
2. Use the straightedge and make a line on both squares top and bottom.
3. Put the straightedge aside and take the dotting tool. Put 3 dots per side on top with a total of 6. Repeat on back. Put the dotting tool and squares aside.
Step 5: Step 4
2. Knead some brown clay until soft. Now roll it out until it’s thinner than the graham cracker and can fit the rectangle cutter once.
3. Peel the clay away so the rectangle sits. Now cut ¾ of the rectangle so it’s small and thick, not long and skinny. Put aside the rest of the clay.
4. Take the straightedge and small rectangle and make lines 3 across and 2 up and down. Put this aside.
Step 6: Step 5
2. Next smash it and roll it to make it look like a marshmallow.
Step 7: Step 6
2. Put the chocolate on top.
3. Marshmallow next.
4. Last put the other graham cracker on top of it all.