Introduction: S'mores - How to Make Polymer Clay S'mores
Tutorial to make polymer clay s'mores!
Step 1: Supplies
Polymer clay: tan-graham cracker, white- marshmallow, dark brown-chocolate
Cookie cutters- mini rectangle and square
Tools- roller, dotting tool, straightedge (plastic, or cardboard, or a straight cookie cutter, nothing sharp), clean workspace, oven, and metal or glass pan.
Eye pin or head pin (optional)
Step 2: Step 1
Wash your hands, tools, and workspace.
Step 3: Step 2
1. Get tan clay, roller, mini square cookie cutter, dotting tool, and straightedge.
2. Take some clay and knead it until it’s soft. Now roll it out-make sure there is enough for the square cookie cutter to cut 2 squares.
Step 4: Step 3
1. Now take the clay by the edge and pull off so the squares lay on their own, and put the rest of the clay aside. Take the squares, dotting tool, and straightedge.
2. Use the straightedge and make a line on both squares top and bottom.
3. Put the straightedge aside and take the dotting tool. Put 3 dots per side on top with a total of 6. Repeat on back. Put the dotting tool and squares aside.
Step 5: Step 4
1. Get the dark brown clay, roller, straightedge, and mini rectangle cookie cutter.
2. Knead some brown clay until soft. Now roll it out until it’s thinner than the graham cracker and can fit the rectangle cutter once.
3. Peel the clay away so the rectangle sits. Now cut ¾ of the rectangle so it’s small and thick, not long and skinny. Put aside the rest of the clay.
4. Take the straightedge and small rectangle and make lines 3 across and 2 up and down. Put this aside.
Step 6: Step 5
1. Take some white clay and make a small ball.
2. Next smash it and roll it to make it look like a marshmallow.
Step 7: Step 6
1. Now put one graham cracker down
2. Put the chocolate on top.
3. Marshmallow next.
4. Last put the other graham cracker on top of it all.
Step 8: Step 7
If you want to make earrings or a keychain do this now. You stick them into the clay.
Step 9: Step 8
Now bake according to your clay's baking instructions.
You’re finished! Hopefully it was easy! Good luck crafting! If you have any questions PLEASE ASK!