Today I will show how to make a snack bouquet. It's a simple and cool way to present finger food, vegetable kebabs and vegetable bouquets.
Today it will be a sausage bouquet arranged in a pumpkin frame.
By the way, you will find more cute food ideas of mine at http://garnishfood.blogspot.com
Step 1: Pumpkin Frame
2. Take a central part and remove a pumpkin meat . This part is going to be a frame.
3. When you remove the pumpkin meat you will get a pumpkin ring. Decorate it with U or V shape knife.
4. As far as you done with the ring/frame, start decorating a pumpkin base.
5. Decorating the base is optional. You can leave it as it is. I made wavy cuts with a knife.
6. The next step is attaching the parts together. Set the frame on the base and fix them using toothpicks.
Step 2: Sausage Bouquet
1. Set sausages on to bamboo skewers. Looks like reed plant, doesn't it?
2. Arrange the sausage kebabs in the pumpkin frame.
3. Add some green onion. Small tomatos made a final look of the bouquet.
By the way, using salt bread sticks instead of wooden skewers let you make the sausage bouquet absolutely edible!