Today I will show how to make a snack bouquet. It's a simple and cool way to present finger food, vegetable kebabs and vegetable bouquets.
Today it will be a sausage bouquet arranged in a pumpkin frame.
By the way, you will find more cute food ideas of mine at http://garnishfood.blogspot.com
Step 1: Pumpkin frame
2. Take a central part and remove a pumpkin meat . This part is going to be a frame.
3. When you remove the pumpkin meat you will get a pumpkin ring. Decorate it with U or V shape knife.
4. As far as you done with the ring/frame, start decorating a pumpkin base.
5. Decorating the base is optional. You can leave it as it is. I made wavy cuts with a knife.
6. The next step is attaching the parts together. Set the frame on the base and fix them using toothpicks.