With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
My students and I love the LilyPad, but we want to be able to move theLilyPad from project to project without a lot of hassel or having to ...
1. 30 AWG wire 2. Sewing needle 3. Neoprene-http://foamorder.com/neoprene.html 4. Fabric scissors 5. Fabric pen 6. Fine Sharpie 7. Wire cutter 8. Wrap/Strip/Unwrap Tool; for 30AWG http://www.alliedelec.com/search/productdetail.aspx?SKU=8271431 9. ...
1. Make a circle larger than the LilyPad. My circle is 80mm. Mark the circle on your neoprene with a fabric pen. I used a sharpie here just ...
1. Cut a long piece of 30 AWG wire and strip an inch from the end. 2. Thread a needle with the wire. 3. Start sewing by going through ...
1. Strip an inch and a half off the end wire on the inside by the snap mark. Pull the wire through so that only half an inch ...
1. Find a place for your LilyPad and mark where the other side of the snaps should be. 2. Using conductive thread, sew in the other side of the ...
Open Heart & LilyPad Arduino Broochby bekathwia
Bedtime Board using LilyPad Arduinoby bdgriffi
Interactive Bee Gameby quasiben
LilyPad Arduino Sensor Demo Matby duniken
LilyPad Arduino Stuffed Fox Toyby mesouthwell
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »