Very quick to make and using simple ingredients:
- Half a pound of linguine
- 1 cup of frozen broccoli florets
- Half a cup of 2% milk
- Half a cup of the pasta cooking water
- Half of one lemon
- 2 tablespons of butter
- 2 tablespons of good parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves well chopped
- Salt and pepper to your taste
At the last 3 minutes of cooking time, add the frozen broccoli to the pasta pot.
Reserve half a cup of the cooking water then drain it all on o colander.
Return drained pasta and broccoli to the pot, stir. Add the reserved water and milk, stir. Add the cheese and the lemon juice, mix it well to coat all of the noodles.