This dish is sneaky because it is low fat but still creamy and full of bold flavor. The amount made here serves 2 people, but you can easily double it.
Very quick to make and using simple ingredients:
- Half a pound of linguine
- 1 cup of frozen broccoli florets
- Half a cup of 2% milk
- Half a cup of the pasta cooking water
- Half of one lemon
- 2 tablespons of butter
- 2 tablespons of good parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves well chopped
- Salt and pepper to your taste
While the pasta is cooking, gather your ingredients.
At the last 3 minutes of cooking time, add the frozen broccoli to the pasta pot.
Reserve half a cup of the cooking water then drain it all on o colander.