Introduction: Snowball Frappuccino Recipe
The Snowball Frappuccino is from Starbuckssecretmenu.net. This drink was introduced through Starbucks UK social media and other people wanted to try it too. The original recipe requires almond syrup and you can get that from Torani, but I decided to imitate their imitation recipe. This frappuccinio is a nice white chocolatey drink with a hint of hazelnut. Feel free to change proportions till it's perfect for you!
Step 1: Supplies
This recipe is a single serving and makes about the 16oz Grande size from Starbucks.
- 2c ice
- 3/4c milk - or Half & Half or whipping cream
- 1 pumps/tbsp Classic Hazelnut Syrup (I always find if I use too much Hazelnut that I just hate it, so start with less and if you really want more, add just a little at a time)
- 1-2 pumps/tbsp Vanilla Syrup
- 3 pumps/tbsp White Chocolate Syrup /or/ white chocolate sauce /or/ just chocolate sauce
- 1tbsp Simple syrup (optional)
- Pinch of Xantham Gum (optional)
Caffeinated Version:Replace 1/4c of the milk with Strong Coffee
Step 2: Blend
Blend it all up and top it the way you want. I wasn't sure for this one. I think white chocolate sauce could be good, I just didn't have any on hand.
Step 3: Enjoy
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.