With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
The holidays are here! Ah, must send holiday greeting cards! But store bought cards can be so impersonal (and so overrated)... so... Make your own!
1) Magazines (for your snowflake) 2) Thick Craft paper or Construction paper (I'm using this thick paper with little hairs and gold flecks in it.) 3) Glue stick ...
1) Pick out a magazine page with the colors you want your snowflake to be. 2) Cut out a square (size depends on how big you want your ...
5) Fold over one of the corners of the triangle. 6) Fold the other corner over the previous fold (see pictures for what it should look like). 7) ...
10) Glue your snowflake to a sheet of the thicker craft paper so that there is at least an inch of paper all around. 11) Cut a somewhat ...
14) Thread your needle, double strand. 15) Poke parallel holes around the snowflake circle. (It's easier to poke the holes first, then sew, especially if your paper is ...
19) Write in your card! 20) Send it!
Snowflake Christmas Cardby Squishy23
Do you wanna build a (laser appliqué) snowman? - made at Techshopby workislove
Home-made scrap wood greetings cards, ornaments and table decorations - Three Designs...by Organikmechanic
DIY: How to Make 6-Pointed Paper Snowflakesby ReadsInTrees
Handmade Christmas Tagsby Jesswilde
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »