Introduction: Snowflake Rolls
Snowflake Rolls are the perfect addition to a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day!
12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, Texas™ Rolls or Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls
4 tablespoons butter, softened
4 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon hot water
1. Place rolls evenly spaced in a sprayed round cake pan.
2. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise*.
3. In a small bowl combine butter, flour and hot water and mix until smooth.
4. Spoon mixture into a sandwich bag.
5. Push down into one corner of the bag and snip off a very tiny corner.
6. Remove wrap from risen rolls and draw a snowflake on the top of each roll with the butter mixture.
7. Bake at 350°F 15 minutes or until tops of rolls are golden.
8. Adjust number of rolls for different pan sizes.
*If using Warm-N-Serv Rolls, draw snowflake while frozen and bake following instructions on bag.
Step by Step:http://www.rhodesbread.com/blog/blog/snowflake-rolls%201