1. Drain powershaft clutch housing.
2. It’s advisable to reinstall the drain plug fill with kerosene to capacity and run the tractor with powershaft engaged for approximately 10 minutes. This will ensure a much cleaner powershaft clutch assembly and housing decreasing the need for as much cleaning before reassembly; saving time and towels. Drain washing agent from the powershaft clutch housing.
3. Remove clutch lever or pedal linkage from clutch operating arm.
4. Loosen and remove bolts & nuts holding the clutch cover to the clutch housing.
5. Remove clutch cover and clutch assembly from tractor (some standard, orchard, and Wheatland type models may require removal of some operator station. You can find more tips here.