Introduction: Soda Can Wi-Fi
Have you ever been at home and the Wi-Fi doesn't work well. Get a better Wi-Fi signal from your router with this soda can trick. This project is super cheap and super easy and I guarantee you'll have a better Wi-Fi signal. Remember to please vote for me.
Step 1: Gather Your Tools and Materials
- Soda Can
- Hot Glue
- Metal Clippers
- Hot Glue Gun
Another thing you could do to the can is decorate it so that it doesn't look to tacky on your router.
Step 2: Draw the Lines
- Draw lines on the can as a guide for when you cut the can.
- Draw on line around the top of the can and one around the bottom of the can.
- Then draw a vertical line that stops at both of the circles.
Step 3: Cutting the Can
- Cut the top of the can off.
- Then cut the vertical line stopping at the circle at the bottom.
- After that cut 3 in into the can leaving one inch of metal to hold the top.
Step 4: Adding Some Glue
- Put some Hot Glue on all the edges so that it is safe to touch.
- Make a hole with the drill the size of the hole all depends on how wide your router antenna.
- Finally put Hot Glue on the sharp edges of the hole
Step 5: Conclusion
Put the soda can on the router and watch it give you better Wi-Fi signal. The Soda Can Wi-Fi is an easy and cheap way to get better Wi-Fi. If you are interested in making an even better way to get good Wi-Fi make a parable out of the soda can. I hope you enjoyed this and remember please vote for me!
HristoB made it!