I am NOT responsible for any injuries, or damages caused by building and using this SodaCan "stove".
BTW i didn't copy this from that other fireplace instructable. i built this before i saw that one.
Please rate, rate it what it deserves. (comment too, even if you want to yell at me)
Step 1: Materials and Tools
1. (2) Metal Soda Cans
2. Craft Wire
1. Need Nose pliers
2. Dremel(and attachments) or : Sand paper, Drill, Something to cut the soda cans.
I bought a dremel because of it cheapness(i don't have much money) and multi purpose ability.
Step 2: Cut Out Holes
Then clamp the soda can down and cut the door area out using the dremel/rotary tool cut off disks.
Next draw out where you want your chimney.
Drill a small hole and use needle nose pliers to peel out the shape.
Then sand into nice circle with dremel.
Step 3: Add Chimney Build door.
Wrap some wire around it to make it keep shape near the top.
Ok taht was the easy part now to build the grill door.
1. Draw out a rectangle larger than the door hole you made on ANOTHER soda can.
2. Draw all the cool "grill cutouts" within that rectangle. (See pictures)
3. Clamp the sodacan and cut out the grill cutouts.
4. Then cut out the whole door.