With a little patience, you can make them too with little prep time! These are a delicious snack and we plan on making them again soon. Enjoy the photos everyone!!
Step 1: Ingredients:
* 1000 mL (about 4 and 1/2 cups) All Purpose Flour
* 15 mL (3 teaspoons) Quick Rise Yeast (1 pkg.)
* 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Salt
* 300 mL (about 1.2 cups) Hot Water
* 15 mL (3 teaspoons) Vegetable Oil
* 25 mL (5 teaspoons) Honey
* 15 mL (3 teaspoons) Room temperature Water
* 25 mL (5 teaspoons) Sesame Seeds ~ Not necessary, I didn't use them.
* 2 mL (1/2 teaspoon) Coarse Salt ~ Add or Remove as taste desires.
* Shortening (Butter or Margerine)
Equipment you should have out:
* Saucepan (The sheet you plan on baking the pretzels on)
* Large Mixing Bowl
* Small measuring spoons
* Measuring cup
* Knife, Fork, Wooden Spoon, Pastry/BBQ Brush, Rubber Spatula