I made a whole bunch before Christmas, and can easily make 2 or 3 in an evening after work!
First things first, find your equipment.....
- Your choice of fleece - I like microfibre, but you can choose anything warm and cosy.Either go for a single colour for the simplest version, or a selection for a stripey hat or one with decoration (I'll explain how much in the next step - it varies!)
- A tape measure
- Tailors chalk, or a felt tip that will show up on your fleece
- Sewing Machine (or needles, if you're doing it the old fashioned way...)
- Thread, in a similar colour, or contrasting if you want the detail to show up
- Anything you want to decorate it with - buttons, beads, pretty bits of ribbon, pom poms.....
Ready? Off we go....