This will be part of a performance/ video documentation, in which I will map out my dreams on my room's coffee table, right under the window. I will place the clock in different spots on the table, circle it, and write down the a description of the dream and also the time it took place. The idea is to find out if there's a pattern and relationship between the time of the morning I wake up and the kind of dream I have.
Step 1: :: Constructing the Circuit
- (2) 2N3906 transistors
- (1) 2N3904 transistor
- (1) 2N 2222 transistor
- (1) 1381S integrated circuit
- (1) 3300 uF 2.5V capacitor *
- (1) circuit board
- (1) 100 kOM resistor
- (1) 1000 kOM resistor
- (1) 0.5w Series Glass-sealed Zener Diode
- (1) small motor
- (2) two small solar panels
- Depending on the amount of capacitors you use, the length of the "ring" and its frequency will change (the more capacitors, the longer the "ring", the slower the frequency).
Step 2: :: Designing the Encasing
You can also use any kind of bell; my bike bell created a purring, soft sound.
Step 3: :: Add It All Together!