1. Small automotive fan that you would normally find mounted to the dash of a car or truck. Walmart in Lubbock Tx sells them for $11 a piece. They are 10 Watt fans.
2. 10 Watt solar panel, or panel with appropriate output for multiple fans if you so choose. Fans MUST run on DC electricity. You can't use a fan that you would plug into the wall. I have three fans hooked up to a home made solar panel that produces around 50-60 Watts.
3. Plumbers tape and screws for securing your fans to the rafters.
4. Wire Strippers, Crimpers, and side cutters AKA Dykes.
5. Various wire connectors like...butt connecters