This is a simple stained glass picture necklace. Great for giving or selling...
If you do plan to sell some, talk with your local bead store owners and work out an agreement. For something this size, expect to get $6 a piece. A good way to come up with a price would be to ask the owner what he/she would sell it for, and cut it in half (50 50). Also use local pictures if you live in a tourist town. Good $$ to fuel your projects!
Oh, and don't kill yourself with the soldering iron.
Step 1: What you need
1) Solder iron that HAS NEVER BEEN USED WITH LEAD SOLDER.
2) Lead free plumbing solder
3) Copper foil tape. Get it at crafty places that sell stained glass stuff, it's for stained glass.
4) lead FREE plumbing flux
5) Thin copper sheeting or wire for the loop.
6) Some kind of clamp and a pair of pliers.
7) Microscope slides.
8) Glass cutter.