Have you ever needed to solder a component onto an already completed PCB, or wanted to fix a broken trace or even mod something like a gaming controller? Well here's how!
Step 1: Supplies!
You won't need much for this instructable, just the basics.
1. The ability to solder (I'm sure you already know that by know)
2. A soldering Iron (the smaller the tip, the easier it is to solder small traces!)
4. A PCB or something with a trace
5. Something to scrape the trace with (an exacto knife or screwdriver or something else thin)
6. Something to solder to the trace
(Optional) 7. Helping hands to hold circuit boards
(Optional) 8. Flux