I know what your thinking - it's just a bulldog clip - yup it sure is - - - buuuttttt.
- You can hold the clip spreaders even when the iron is up to temperature - should you need to move things around a little.
- You never have to remove it from the iron - so ya can never lose it.
- The clip spreaders act as a really good heat sink - this means ya can put the iron down
on your grannys favorite table cloth and it will not burn it.
- Always keeps the tip off any surface.
- When your done - hang up the iron with the clip.
- it's real cheap.
Step 1: Not Much to Tell
Get one of these and one of those - put em together - job done