Soldering is actually dangerous, not just that you can burn yourself but the smoke that comes from the tin is harmful.
It can cause irritation to eyes, headaches, nosebleeds, dermatitis, acne, sore troth, occupational asthma and irritation to upper respiratory tracts & lungs.
I found out a way to do safer soldering whit an pc fan i had from an old computer, the fan sucks the smoke away from you so that it dosent hit your face.
Step 1: Parts
* Helping hand tool magnifying glass
* PC fan
* 9v battery
* 9v battery connector
* Small switch
* Nut and screw
* soldering iron
Step 2: Mount the Fan
use the megnifying glass mount on the fan and screw it tight on the helping hands
Step 3: Soldering
tape the 9v battery to the foot (tape the battery whit the - side on the left like in the photo).
solder the + wires on the switch and the - on the battery connector to the - on the wire that goes to the fan.
tip: use shrink tubes,
Step 4: Finish
make it look nice and glue the switch on the battery connector and take some electrical tape over it, don't tape the connector to the battery.
Thanks for watching!
If you have any questions or something just leave a coment :)