Introduction: Sorcerer's Apprentice Broom Snacks
Finalist in the
Autodesk Employee Halloween Contest
These brooms might not be able to grow arms and carry buckets of water, but they are plentiful and just as adorable. These tiny brooms are a tasty, three ingredient delight that is sure to sweep your party guests off their feet.
- Mozzarella string cheese sticks
- Tiny pretzel rods
- Chives or green onion
- Cut the cheese sticks in half.
- Using a small knife, cut the bottom part of each half into strips.
- Insert a pretzel rod into the uncut end of the cheese stick.
- Wrap cheese with chive or thin strip of green onion and knot.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.