Introduction: (Source Files For) How to Make an OAWR (Obstacle Avoiding Walking Robot)
(If there's any other file you think I might have you would like or if you have an issue with formats shoot me a line and I'll see what I can do)
Step 1: Parts & Tools
Step 2: Cutting Pieces
31A-(OAWR)-Scrollsaw Pattern(A4).cdr (Corel Draw 11)
- Scrollsaw pattern for cutting out pieces on a sheet of A4 size paper
- Scrollsaw pattern for cutting out pieces on a sheet of letter size paper
- Plastic pieces rearanged to occupy a minimum of space and share cut lines to reduce cutting distance. (cut trace = Blue hairline)
41-(OAWR)-Whisker Bending Guide.cdr (Corel Draw 11)
- The pattern for bending the robots whiskers
51-(OAWR)-Assembly Guide.cdr (Corel Draw 11)
- The layout of the assembly guide (model pictures in .png format)
- A zip file with the Sketchup models for each of the ten assembly steps
- A Sketchup model of the finished robot
61-(OAWR)-Wiring Diagram.cdr (Corel Draw 11)
- The 2d wiring diagram
Step 7: Finished
Step 1: Empty
Sorry this is really an instructable that needs only the intro but I can't seem to figure out how to delete this step.
Perhaps a shameless link back to the main Instructable would be a good idea How to Make an OAWR (Obstacle Avoiding Walking Robot)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.