Since I am equipped with male identifying features my cloths reflect this. Ladies could probably adapt these high speed folding techniques to their wardrobe accordingly.
This instructable will show how to fold the following:
Socks (knee length and crew cut)
Underwear (boxers, briefs and boxer-briefs)
Step 1: Step 1 Wash and Sort Cloths.
Step 2: Socks!
(2)Stack one sock on top of the other, with the heels pointed up.
(3)Fold pair in half making sure that the open end of the sock is laying against the surface, the foot part facing up.
(4)Grab one end of sock as an anchor and pull tight with the other end.
(5)Roll towards the open end of sock. With a beer can grip pick up the roll of socks with your dominate hand. Insert thumb of dominate hand into the sock opening.
(6)Pull elastic backwards on itself and around roll of sock. Adjust if necessary.
Step 3: Underwear!
Males, use what ever your mom buys you. I have included 3 popular American styles, briefs, boxers, and boxer-briefs. I didn't include a man-thong because I'm not a stripper or a body builder. (although I have the body to do both).
(1) Lay the underwear flat. (2) Fold the underwear band about 2 inches under. If your underwear is so big it can double as a parachute in wartime, then adjust measurments as needed. (3) Fold the left side so that it lines up with the seam on front.(4) Fold the right side so that it lines up with the left edge. (5) Like with the socks hold the top tight and roll from bottom up pulling tight as you go up. (6) Grasp the roll with a beer can grip with your thumb inside the elastic. (7) Roll the elastic backwards over the roll, moving your hand as you go. Adjust if necessary to achieve a tight roll.
Step 4: T-Shirts!
(1) Grab the shirt by the upper seam that runs atop the shoulder on each side of the neck. Gently shake and lay the shirt flat on a flat surface.
(2) Smooth out any wrinkles and straighten the bottom seam (the part you tuck in your pants).
(3) Fold the bottom seam up and line up with the bottom of the armpits.
(4) Fold the seam back down to the new bottom line.
(5) Unfold this 1 time. You should end up with the bottom hem folded underneath the shirt about 2 inches.
(6) Grasp the top corner of the shirt and the bottom corner and lift and fold toward the center. The top corner will be touching the tag. The Sleeve should fold on the OUTSIDE of the shirt. (7) Repeat for the other side.
(8) Fold each side in half again.
(9) Grab the top of the shirt and grab the bottom. Rotate the shirt 180 so that the neck hole is pointing towards you.
(10) Grab the new top and pull tightly as you roll from bottom up. Like with the underwear grasp the roll with a beer can grip but with your 4 fingers inside the hem.
(11) Hold tightly and with the other hand flip the hem backwards while pushing the roll inside the fold with your thumb.
(12) Work the roll inside the hem and adjust as necessary.