Introduction: Spaghetti and Marshmallow Structures
Build structures and eat marshmallows, Yay!
Make a spaghetti and marshmallow structure.
You will need
- 1 x Large bag of marshmallows
- 1 x Packet of spaghetti
Step 1: Build the Structure
- Open the bag of marshmallows.
- Try not to eat them all yet.
- Open the bag of spaghetti.
- We need it dry, so don’t get it wet.
- Push a piece straight through the marshmallow.
- It’s easy to snap, so take care.
- Build yourself a giant structure, that towers up into the air.
- Can you vary the structure to add strength?
- Will diagonal struts make it strong?
- Are some shapes wobblier than others?
- Should the spaghetti be short or kept long?
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.