Not a hard project by any means. I am helping a friend create one in his game room.
Hope you enjoy.
Step 1: Supplies and Wall Prep
1. white wall paint (not flat)
2. Large Sharpie or permanent marker
3. Strait Edge
4. Projector of some sort ( I borrowed the one from work for a weekend)
5. Stereo Amp ( I had an old one)
6. Speakers ( I got mine from a local thrift store for $20)
7. Craft paint black and silver (Purchased from Wally World 99 cent each)
The wall was a little dirty so I white washed it with a fresh coat of paint. I used a flat white that was laying around in my garage.
(I don't recommend a flat paint. Dries out the tip of the sharpie used to draw outline and absorbs paint for detail work uses twice the paint. Recommend a egg shell or satin paint. )
Step 2: Design
I pulled up some Mech Warior picture off the Internet and used them as reference.
I threw around a few ideas for what i wanted.
Step 3: Support Box
Step 4: Projecting
Step 5: Install Speakers
Step 6: Paint It!
Now plug it in and enjoy!
Neighbor kids love it. They say I have a transformer in my garage.