Introduction: Speaker Stand Using Spray Cans
Make speaker stand with spray cans.
Step 1: Materials....
1. Spray cans
2. Old Chopping board
3. Speaker cloth
4. Brown tape
5. Hook and loop tape
6. Strong thread
8. Synthetic rubber based fevicol
Disassemble the chopping board. The large ones are used for the base.
Step 2: Tools Needed
1. Drill Machine
2. Screw Driver
4. Sewing machine
5. Ruler and marker
Step 3: Making the Base
1. Take two large wooden sticks and mark at the center.
2. Cut the marked one so that it will sit on each other as shown in the pic.
3. Keep the sticks on the spray can and then mark for the cuttings as shown.
4. Cut the marked.
5. Apply rubber based gum and stick it.
6. Now cut the bottom of the base at four points.
7. Take the thread and then tie as shown in the pic.
8. Paint the base.
Step 4: Making the Stand
1. The cap of the spray can sits tight at the bottom of another spray can.
2. Apply the glue to both the cap and the can.
3. Then attach it.
4. Finally wrap the brown tape to the entire stand.
Step 5: Speaker Box
Screw the spray can cap to the speaker box.
Step 6: Stiching
1. Cut the speaker box cloth to your desired stand size.
2. Sew hook and loop tape to the cloth one at the top side and another at the bottom.
Step 7: Assembly
Wind the extra wire to the stand and then tape it with cello tape. Finally attach the cloth to the stand.
Step 8: Another Way
This is another way to attach the spray cans with the screws...
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.