If you're that kind of person that enjoys spicy asian soups or a healthy delicious meal than this is definately the meal for you on a cold winter day. The soup is consisted of tofu, beef, water onions and chili flakes. This is a great recipe if you love trying new things or you like spicy asian food.
This is a traditional Korean recipe that usually involves kimchi and pork, but this is the more americanized style. It is usually meant to be eaten by coastal families in Asia on cold nights with relatively little cost and time invested in it. Enjoy!
Step 1: What You'll Need
- scissors (T1)
- cutting knife (T2)
- cutting board (T3)
- spoon (T4)
- teaspoon (T5)
- Measuring cup (T6)
- pot (T7)
- 0.5 lbs. thinly sliced ribeye (S1)
- soy sauce (S2)
- 1 onion (S3)
- 1 clove of mashed garlic (S5)
- 2 tubes of tofu (S6)
- salt (S7)
- pepper (S8)
- 2 cups of water (S9)
- crushed chili powder (S10)
- grounded shrimp powder (S11)
- 1 pack of tofu broth seasoning (S12)
- 2 eggs (S13)
Step 2: Preping the Beef
2. Using a knife(T2) cut the beef(S1) into cubes.
3. Put in a bowl and mix 3 teaspoons(T4) of soy sauce(S2).
4. Put this off to the sie.
Step 3: Preping the Veggies
2.Using a knife(T2) cut off the ends of the onion (S3) and peel away the skin
3. Place the scallions (S4) onto the cutting board (T3)
4. Using the knife (T2), slice up the scallions (S4)
5. Put these off to the side
6. Place the clove of garlic (S5) on the cutting board (T3)
7. Using the end of a spoon (T4), mash the clove of garlic (S5)