Introduction: Spicy Potato Fry
Potato are great for cooking on the go and fast food, you could make fries, wedges, smiles and lots more. I love making new recipes with potatoes.
In today's instructable I'm going to show you how to make spicy potato fry.
Step 1: Ingredients
Here is what you need
- 3 Potatoes
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 chopped tomato
- 4 Tablespoons of Oil
- 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
Step 2: Boil the Potatoes
- First you need to cut the potoes into two halves.
- In a vessel add some water and the cut potatoes and boil the potatoes until it is soft.
- After boiling cut the potatoes into tiny chunks as seen in the picture.
Step 3: Cooking Time
- Heat some oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Later add chopped onions and garlic and stir until the onions become golden brown in color.
Step 4: Adding Tomatoes
- Later add some curry leaves and stir.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stir until you get a paste that looks the one in the picture.
Step 5: Potatoes
- Add some Chili powder and some salt and stir.
- Later add the semi mashed potatoes and stir for 10 mins.
Step 6: Serving
You could serve this with bread or with rice, this dish is quick to prepare and you could do it you are in a hurry and you need a snack.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.