Introduction: Spicy Semolina Porridge With Chicken and Vegetables
Semolina : 150 g
Chicken : 100 g
Chicken stock or water : 4 cups
Coconut Milk : 3 cups
Carrort : 25 g
Leeks : 25 g
Cabbage : 25 g
Salt and Pepper to taste
Use Oil or Ghee
Rampe and Curry leaves
* Boil chicken by adding salt, pepper and turmeric powder.
* By using your fingers, tear off pieces of chicken.
* Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
* Heat the pot and add 4 cups of chicken stock or water.
* Then add the vegetables, chicken, salt, pepper and cumin powder and leave it to cook for 5 minutes.
* Add Semolina and coconut milk. Keep stirring for 3 to 5 minutes
* Remove from heat.
* Add ginger, garlic, onion, Rampe and curry leaves to oil or ghee. Heat until its golden brown and then pour it to the Semolina Porridge and mix.
Voila! your "Spicy Semolina Porridge wih Chicken and Vegetables" is now ready.. =)