Introduction: Spicy Sriracha Popcorn
The perfect snack for a night of movies, shows, or video games!
Step 1: Gather Your Materials
- 1 cup popcorn
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 2 tbsp sriracha
Step 2: POP Your Popcorn
- Put the oil in the pot.
- Put the popcorn in the pot.
- Turn the heat to medium high.
- After 3 kernels have popped put the lid on the pot.
- When it sounds like the popping is slowing down remove from heat.
Step 3: Make and Add Your Butter Spice
- Pour the popcorn into a bowl.
- Microwave your butter until it melts.
- Add the sriracha to the butter. Mix it well.
- Drizzle the mixture over the popcorn.
- Place a lid on the bowl and tip it upside down and back a few times.
Step 4: Enjoy!
Enjoy your popcorn!