When it comes to dinners I'm all about the quick and easy - who has time to slave over the stove for an hour or 30 minutes at the end of the day, not me! I tend to fancy something filling, flavourful and so quick that I can go from kitchen to Netflix in 5 minutes.
This recipe will do just that, it's quick and easy, and most importantly delicious. You'll be surprised!
It is also really healthy and will help you towards your physical goals. #fitfam
Step 1: Ingredients
Here are the ingredients needed to make this meal
- 1 Medium courgette
- 1/2 a can of chopped tomatoes
- A can of tuna
- Scotch bonnet
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Basil (optional)
Step 2: The Sauce
Making this rich and delicious tomato sauce is so easy, all you have to do is;
- Blend the tomatoes, scotch bonnet and stock cube together.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Next the courgetti...
Step 3: The Courgetti
For the courgetti (courgette spaghetti) you can use a spiralizer, Julienne slicer or even a potato peeler.
- Wash the courgette and chop the ends off.
- Slice or shred the courgette
- Soak in boiling water for 1 Minute (This will soften the courgetti but leave it with a little bite).
Step 4: Put It All Together
- Dunk the can of tuna on the courgetti.
- Stir in the tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle some basil if you want...
And BOOM! All done, quick, easy and healthy.