Ghosts and goblins of all ages will love making (and eating) these delightful Spider S'mores. Delicious.
Step 1: Ingredients
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/2 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers
licorice laces cut into 4-inch lengths
Step 2: Instructions
1. Bake rolls following instructions on package.
2. Place on rack to cool.
3. When cool, slice off tops and hollow out to make a small bowl.
4. Place butter in a saucepan and melt.
5. Add 40 marshmallows and continue cooking on low until completely melted*.
6. Add graham crackers and combine well.
7. Quickly fill each hollowed out roll with the marshmallow filling while it is warm (over fill just a little).
8. Replace the roll tops. Frost each one with chocolate frosting and cover with chocolate sprinkles.
9. To make the eyes, cut slices off of a marshmallow, using a hot, wet, sharp knife.
10. Add M&M’s to each eye and one for a nose.
11. Make holes with a wooden skewer where legs attach and poke in the licorice pieces.
*Can be melted in the microwave using a large microwave safe bowl. Use 20 second intervals until completely melted and then add your graham cracker crumbs.