Introduction: Spinny Motor Masco G3
Steps on How to Build a Spinny Motor!
Step 1: Gathering
- Gather items, You need two paper clips, Sandpaper, a D battery, and a magnet, about one arms length 26 gauge magnet wire, and one rubber band.
Step 2: Preparing the Magnet Wire
Curl magnet wire around a cylindrical object and extend both ends of the wire
Step 3: Preparing the Paper Clips
Bend paper clip so it look like as seen in this picture.
Step 4: Preparing Magnet
- Take your magnets and stick them to the top of the battery as shown.
Double the elastic and wrap it around the positive and negative sides of the battery
Step 5: Compleing the Circuit (Final Step)
- Sandpaper each end of your magnet wire (only the bottom half of the ends)
- Place magnet wire on top of the paper clips as shown in the picture.
Step 6: Troubleshooting
- If your battery is not working try adding more magnets, batteries, or make the magnet wire hoop smaller.