Step 1: Stuff You'll Need
1) A 4 feet of paracord
2) A Keyring and a snap hook (the snap hook is optional)
3)Any accessory like a bead, designed button, etc.
Step 2: Getting ready to start tying the knot
Find the middle of the cord. Hold on to it. Take the desired length of the keychain and mark it with the keyring, IF you want to attach it on this end. If you want to attach it on the other side, then mark the length with a twist tie or rubber band. If you are using a snap hook, you can use it instead of the twist tie to mark the length.
Step 3: Tying the knot
1) Take cord A and place it under the main cords and above cord B. Form a loop on the left side with cord A.
2) Take cord B over cord A and over the main cords and into the loop formed by cord A. Pull both the ends till it tightens.
3) Now do the same thing, except make the loop on the same side, but with cord B.
4) Now repeat steps 1 & 2 until you run out of cord. Keep in mind that the the cord on the left side is the one that goes under the main cord, forms the loop, and goes over the right side cord, while the cord on the right goes over the left side cord, over the main cords and into the loop formed by the left side cord, regardless of what cord it is (i.e. either cord A or B).