Step 1: Tools and Materials
- 4-5 Meter cord: That can be more or less than this length
- Scissors or blade: to cut the cords
Step 2: Cut Two Cords
Step 3: Fold the Cords
Step 4: Tie the Cords
Step 5: Tie the Threads
- Now you see 4 cords in bottom of the tie. Put two middle-cords beside of themselves, and two side-cords away.
- Bring the left cord to right.
- And bring it under the right cord.
- Then bring the right cord from under two-middle cords and over the left cord, to left.
- Now just pull the right and left cord to complete the first tie.
- You learned the trick! Just repeat this process to make more knots and finish the rope.
- At the end, you can cut surplus cords to give your rope an arranged look.