Introduction: Splinter Cell Night Vision Goggles
This is my first instructable. I will show you how to make Splinter Cell Night Vision Goggles It is also the logo of Spy Gizmos Group.
Step 1: Materials
3 pvc couplings 1" size
1 pvc couplings 3/4" size
1 AO Safety Chemical/splash Safety Goggles
3 Inova LED keychain lights - TML 2010 Translucent Brilliant Green Microlight http://www.inovalight.com/ML-variations.html
1 roll of Plymouth 66' Premium 111 Vinyl Electrical Tape - Black w/ case
1 roll of Scotch 2 In. x 60 Yd. General Purpose Masking Tape
Step 2: Directions
1) cut one 1" coupling in half. Use only one half of coupling, discard the other piece
2) put 3/4" coupling halfway into 1" coupling that was cut in half. This is for the middle tube and will stick out about 1/2" beyond the other tubes in front of the goggles
3) wrap all pvc fittings with electrical tape inside and out. create a small roll of electrical tape to feed it through the pvc fittings
4) mark area on goggles with masking tape of where the tubes for the eyes will go
5) wrap outside of goggles with electrical tape
6) remove the masking tape from the goggles
7) hot glue wrapped 1" couplings to the goggles for the eyes
8) hot glue on the front sides of 1 led light and place it angled down inside the wrapped 3/4"- 1" combo middle tube
9) hot glue the 3/4"- 1" combo tube to the middle portion of the goggles
10) hot glue the back and sides of last 2 led lights and place at the bottom of the 1" eye tubes
11) wrap electrical tape around all 3 tubes to give the illusion the goggles have more mass to them
12) insert finger into tubes to turn on the LED light to provide an amazing night vision effect
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.