Introduction: Spooky Spider Web Cake
Supplies: Cake, 2 colors of fondant, spider web coloring page
Difficulty: Easy, a 10 year old made this cake with little assistance
1. Bake a cake, frost in butter cream and cover with fondant
2. Print out a spider web coloring sheet
3. Roll fondant into thin strings
4. Place the fondant strings over the web lines on the coloring sheet
5. Secure pieces to each other at the web joints with water.
6. Let dry for 5 minutes so that the fondant stays together but is still flexible.
7. Drape the fondant web over your cake and make a spider to go with it
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.