-Dremel with bits
-Empty spray paint can (Older cans have more unique designs. Check in basements)
-Candelabra Lamp Kit $6
-Candelabra Bulb $1
-Small weights (I used pennies)
Step 1: Drilling
2) Using the Dremel, drill/cut out the entire area within the top ring of the can. See the picture for a better description. Sand the edges smooth.
3) Using the Dremel again, cut out a 1/4" hole on the back bottom of the can.
4) Let any remaining paint inside dry for a couple of hours.
5) If you drill the hole in the back high enough, you could fill the bottom with plaster. I just used pennies, so it also functions as a rattler.
Step 2: Wiring
1) Open the switch using a small phillips head screwdriver.
2) Cut the wire, and run it through the lamp.
3) Reconnect the wire using insulated electrical tape.
4) Enclose the whole thing in the switch cover.
Step 3: Finishing
2) Add a bulb and a lamp shade, if you wish. I personally like the lamp with a low wattage bulb and no shade.
Done! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.