Introduction: Spring Charm Bracelet/Anklet
- Antique brass or antique copper large knurled oval chain, 7 inches
- 10 antique brass square jump rings
- Antique brass lobster claw clasp, 10 mm
- 2 hand dyed silk strands, cut to 7 inches
- 2 antique brass fold over ends
- Compass Points charm
- No evil monkey charm
- Small Puffed Heart charms
- Key Ring charm
- Oyster charm
- Peace Sign charm
- Celestial Zodiac charm
- 2 stamped brass charms (moon, heart)
- One wavy silver ring, 22 mm
- 2 hammered copper rings, 22 mm
- 2 hammered silver ring, 22 mm
- Chain nose pliers
Click Here for a printable version of this tutorial
Step 1: Attach Fold Over to Ribbon
Line up both pieces of silk. Use your chain nose pliers to attach one fold over ribbon end to the silk. Repeat with other end of the silk strands.
Step 2: Attach Chain and Clasp
With your chain nose pliers, gently open the link at the end of the chain and fit it through the ring on the lobster claw and one of the fold over ends. Close securely. Open one of the square jump rings and attach it to the other end of the chain and remaining fold over end, close securely.
Step 3: Attach Charms
Line up the charms in the order you wish to use them. Mix the metals, putting silver with brass or copper with silver until you are pleased with the result. Use the square jump rings to attach the charms to the bracelet chain, going around the two silk strands.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.