Introduction: Spring Vegetables Soup
Step 1: Ingredients:
3 Medium Carrots
3 Celery Stalks
2 Large Potatoes
1 Small Onion
1 Cup Frozen/Fresh Peas
1 Vegetable Stock Cube
2 Tablespoons Sunflower Oil
Salt to taste
Step 2: Directions:
1. Peel and dice the onion. Sauté it on a low-medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Wash, peel and slice carrots, celery & potatoes. Add them to the pot as well as the peas and sauté for about 2 minutes before adding 1.5 liter of water. Season with salt (about 2 teaspoons) and bring to the boil.
3. Throw in the vegetable stock cube and reduce the heat to low-medium.
4. Cook for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
5. Spoon into bowls and serve! (Don’t forget to taste it one more time to see if it’s seasoned enough).
Step 3: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.