Introduction: Spring's a Comin'
When you're trying to go vegetarian but can't find anything good to eat a simple solution is always a garden! In this instructable I am going to show you how to plant some nice fruit and veggies! I'm going to be planting some blueberries but you can plant some tomatoes, cucumbers, or some strawberries!
Step 1: Materials
•Whatever you're planting
•Any sort of potting mix
•A yard or garden to plant in
•A large shovel
•A small trowel (Optional)
Step 2: DIG!
1. Find a good spot to plant your food
2. Start digging
3-8. Keep digging
9. Keep digging until your hole is a little deeper and twice as wide as your plant
Step 3: Finishing It Off
1. Use your trowel to dig out the rubble and shape your hole
2. Add your potting mix in a large pile in your hole
3. Clear a space for your plant
Step 4: Just Add Roots
1. Take your plant out of it's plastic pot and put it in the hole
2. Cover the plant in the potting mix and pat it down
Step 5: Just Add Water!
1. Water your plant when you first pot it and 2-3 times a week
2. Watch your plant grow and enjoy your fresh produce!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.