Introduction: Sprouted Moong and Roasted Almond Burfi
A superb healthy snack which is healty as well as tasty....
Step 1: Ingredients
- One glass of Sprouts
- One fourth glass sugar
- One spoon of desi ghee
Step 2: Making Sprouts
- Take green colored full moong and pour some water.
- Let them soak for 8 hours.
- Drain the water and keep them in a sprout maker.
- Leave it by closing the lid for 15 hours.
- And sprouts are ready.
Step 3: Mixer
- Take one glass of sprouts,1/4th glass sugar and 2 cardamom in a mixer.
- We just need the mixture to be in granules. So just on the power button for a second and off it.
Step 4: Cooking Time
- Take ghee in a thick bottomed cooking bowl and heat it on a lower flame
- Now keep the granule mixture in it.
- Stir continuously for 2 minutes till it becomes near as shown in the last picture.
Step 5: Greasing and Shifting
- Take a small plate and grease it with a bit of ghee.
- Now shift cooked granules.
Step 6: Cutting
- Spread evenly over and leave it till it gets cool.
- Cut it in the required shape and take them in a plate.
Step 7: Cut Almonds
- Cut few almonds into small pieces.
- Take small quantity of cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it on a low flame.
- Keep almond pieces in it and fry till golden color.
- Now finally on each burfi keep one almond,one sprouted moon and few roasted almond pieces.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.