Introduction: Sprouts & Pineapple Salad
I wanted to make something healthy and light so came up with this salad. It has a nice combination of fruits and Sprouts with a light Vinaigrette/French Dressing. I have also given a light twist to the dressing by adding orange juice to it as I have added fruits to it so thought I would combine well, and yes I did.. Just don’t believe my words, go ahead and try the recipe yourself and let me know your feedback in the comments box below.
Please visit www.hobbychef.in for more such yummy and healthy recipes.
Step 1: INGREDIENTS:-
Mixed Sprouts: 1 1/2 Cup Canned Pineapple: 1 1/2 Cup Chopped Vinegar: 1/4 Cup Salt: 1 Tsp Sugar: 1 Tsp Onion: 1 Small Chopped Tomato: 1 Small Chopped Cherries: 1/2 Cup Chopped
For Dressing:- Vinegar: ! Tbsp Olive Oil: 2 Tbsp Orange Juice: 1/4 Cup (Packed) Mustard Sauce: 1/2 Tsp Salt: 1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder: 1/2 Tsp
Step 2: Method:-
- Blanch sprouts in boiling water for 2 mins with salt, sugar and vinegar.
- Drain, refresh in cold water and keep in strainer for 5 mins so that water completely drains out.
- Mix other ingredients in a bowl except mentioned under dressing.
- Add sprouts to it.Blend all the ingredients of dressing in a grinder.
- Add dressing to the salad and mix well.