I found this lamp during Rodeo weed end at the Oakdale, ca thrift store but the spur was broke.  For a day I kept thinking about it and I finally gave in and bought it.   It took almost 5 days to work on because of the plaster work that needed to be done........but so worth the wait.    sold it for more than $100. and the total investment was under $20
Great repair!
thanx. of all the repairs, this was the first one i documented...
If I won the laser cutter, I would just simply be a "Happy Camper" because then I would be able to experiment on more materials.

About This Instructable




More by lknipp:Spur Repair on Western Lamp 
Add instructable to: