Get the same Megaphone here to build your own!
You will also need a 1/8" audio jack and a pair of headphones/earbuds. Some wire and standard tools, soldering iron, snips...etc.
OPTIONAL: 1/8" Y-Adapter and MP3 Recorder or other small device with Line-input.
Step 1: Disassemble the Megaphone
2. Unplug the 3 connectors. Make a note where the white connector is as there are 2 2-pin connectors.
3. Remove the 3 screws that hold the body to the horn and remove the body.
4. Remove the single screw in the center of the horn. This will release the speaker.
5. Drop the speaker out and remove the 3 screws holding the horn on to the speaker
6. Unsolder the two connections at the speaker. Remove the speaker and save the white 2 pin connector.