Introduction: Square Breakfast Sandwich
This will show you how to make a square breakfast sandwich. You will need:
- Square Skillet (Lodge 4WS2)
- Regular Bread Slices
- 1-2 Strips of Bacon
- 1-2 Eggs
- Beefsteak Tomato (Any Large Tomato)
- Cheddar Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Deep Fried Onion Pieces (Step 2: Onion Infused Chips)
Step 1: Make the Patty
In this step make the patty of deliciousness:
- Pre-heat skillet on burner.
- Fry 1-2 strips of bacon, cut up into smaller pieces.
- Mix pepper and deep-fired onion slices into 1-2 eggs.
- When bacon is ready, pour in mix from step #3
- Wait for eggs to harden with low heat.
- Flip the eggs.
Step 2: Stack
In this step, stack and enjoy:
- Toast the bread lightly so that it is still chewy inside.
- Add mayonnaise.
- Add the patty.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Add tomato slice.
- Add mustard.
- Add lettuce.