- 5 white eggs
- 4 tbsp (60 g) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (150 g) almond powder
- ½ cup (150 g) confectioner sugar
- 1 cup (250 g) softened butter
- 1 cup (250 g) praline paste
Pre-heat oven 350°F.
Beat egg whites until foaming.
Add granulated sugar and keep beat a while.
Add gently the mixture of the almond powder and the confectioner sugar.
Take care, the cake sticks a lot to the pan (if you prefer, you can cover your pan with parchment paper).
Cook in oven for 15 min.
If you don't have twice the same pan, cook in two times.
Remove from the pan and transfer the cake to wire rack and cool completely.
Put in the fridge.