By Maddylane miycreations.com
“Fun Frosted Shamrocks for a little Irish luck!” Go Green!
This super easy Saint Patrick's project is a fun way to add a little luck of the
Irish into your home. Irish themed shamrocks glasses and lanterns are perfect
for decorating, gift-giving or simply to enjoy!
Glass items are covered with shamrock stickers and then painted with frosted
green glass paint using a sponge, easy and no ticks! An amusing activity
ideal to entertain and do with your little leprechauns! This is an ideal project
do and entertain a bunch of children during the School break.
Step 1: Step 1 - Material & tools
Total time: Add paint drying time 1 hour, full curing time 24 hours, baking
time 35 minutes to heat-set.
Skill: easy and kid friendly, recommended for children 5 and up.
Project cost: Under $15.00. (Recycle use glasses and items that you already
Materials & tools:
• Clear drinking glasses and glass planter container (glasses are available
home décor stores and dollar store. Glass planters are available at garden
• Newspaper or a plastic liner
• Shamrock stickers (available at art stores, office supply stores and dollar
• Vitrea 160 frost glass paint (water-based) by Pébéo (I used green, Mint 37)
• A paint tray
• Rubbing alcohol
• An oven to bake to heat set the glass paint
(Materials for this project are available at arts, craft and above mentioned