Step 1: Supplies
Feathers [ I suggest Goose, Duck or Pigeon.]
Pigment Ink Pad
Make sure you have a clean work space and put some paper down to catch bleed through.
Additional Supplies for feather earrings.
2. Choose your stamp of choice.
3. Load stamp with ink and try it out on a piece of scrap paper.
4. Load stamp with ink and stamp directly onto the feather.
5. Set aside for awhile to ensure they dry fully. I left mine for a few days until I used them.
Step 3: Two Color Stamping
Step 4: Uses!
For earrings, this is the method I use,
1. Clip the Feather and make a loop with wire.
2. Wrap the end of the wire around the end of the feather.
3. Open ear wire and attach feather!